Sunday, November 19, 2006

hey everyone! I know it has been a long time!!! I guess i had the blogger blah....just bored with it...but i want to keep up with it through the holidays! I have been getting this majorly nostolgic feeling about holiday tradions and creating memories for Andrew...ok ok he is just 18 months but one day he can see the pictures, right??? Today we had Thankgiving dinner with my Daddy's family! We had a really great time!
This week I gotta go shopping for more food for my Mom's side! We have a really close family who really likes to eat!!!! I think I am going to do the "snacks" because that is what i am good at!!!LOL
About Andrew---He is really into small trucks and cars when playing inside...he creates hills and stuff with pillows! Outside he just likes to do really manly things. He helped my dad build a new truck shed... He hammered too! I will get some pictures of him soon, i promise

1 Comments:

Blogger Shurden Family said...

It has been WAY too long since you blogged. It's hard to keep it up though. I know what you mean about creating holiday memories. I'm really trying to make it fun for my girls too! Hope you're doing good. Love you!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home