Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Me and my horse!





Today I got to train the horse with Granddaddy Doyle! I even got to hold the whip. Then I got tired so i took a break for a minute!!! Grandmama tried letting me sit on the fence but I really wanted to get back into the pen! At the end I got to pet Junior and tell him he did great. He will be in the State Horse Show starting on Thursday in Jackson and I get to go too!!!! I am sooo excited about seeing all the horses and going out to eat!!! ok ok, my mama is excited to go eat something good LOL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Moss Clan said...

I am glad you like horses because I think I maybe having some small horses at my birthday party and I hope you can come and ride them with me.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Shurden Family said...

Okay, Andrew is so precious! I'm so glad you found us and let me know about your blog. You've done great with yours. How did you get the Links on the side? I'm still learning everything and post irregularly. Hope you're doing good!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home