Monday, September 11, 2006

My Second Mississippi State Horseshow














Where do we start??? We left on Thursday to go the the state horseshow to watch my dad ride his horse. He didn't place but did really really good. He should have placed but hey, we can't have good judges all the time huh?LOL
We went to eat out at Mazzios, for Andrew, and at Macaroni Grill and some Mexican place on Fortification st. I can't remember....Andrew had the best time watching all the horses and all the kids ride. He loves the tractors that fixed the arena dirt and Loved the racing horses! The highlight of the trip was getting his first pair of real boots! He wore them the whole time after he got them! too cute! they do not look new anymore but that is what boots are for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss you at sunday school brodie
anka and faith had agood time but i save you some cracker we will see you next sunday begood this week.

love nannychris jones

4:09 PM  
Blogger The Moss Clan said...

I missed you not being at church today but maybe I will see you next week. I hope you have agood week.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home