Thursday, October 19, 2006

South Mississippi State Fair

Yesterday, me, my mom and dad took Andrew to the Fair. This was his first time to ever go and he had so much fun. We went to the petting zoo, the wildlife exhibit, he ate some corndog, chicken on a stick, and cotton candy. He loved looking at the go cart display and has one picked out for when he is older!LOL I rode the carosel with him and he smiled and laughed the whole time! Then he rode the jeep ride all by himself! He really loved driving them! I let him ride it twice since I knew how much he loved it! After all of that, we were pooped and ready to go home! He was asleep before we left the parking lot! I forgot my camera, but I will never forget the look on his face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home