Friday, August 31, 2007

Quality or Quantity?


Baking today was lots of fun for me and Andrew. I cooked a cake in a 9x13 pan and let it cool on the counter. Well, I was doing something in my living room and dear Andrew got a spatula and began eating my warm cake. Sooo, it was a mess. So I put the icing on and me and Andrew had an indoor picnic/tea party. It still damp out from yesterdays rain and we had to stay in. Andrew had good ole sweet tea and I had Earl Grey. We even drank and ate off of my Blue Willow China. Andrew too. He had a great time and though it was very special. Of course, it really was. Due to chocolate icing all over us, no pictures were taken. Then we had to take our horse to the dentist, yes the dentist!!!

As a child, I remember the best times with my parents were when they went out of their way and made things just a bit more exciting. Nothing too much, just to show they wanted to be with me. That is all children want. One on one time, quality and quantity. They need you to look into their eyes, to know you think they are special. No one else can fulfill this need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home