Thursday, August 30, 2007

Andrew's Birthday



This is my precious, smartest, angelic 2 year old, Andrew. This picture is him at his birthday party in May. He LOVES LOVES LOVES tractors so that was how we decorated for his party. He is all boy and all cowboy/farmer. What can I say, we are all country. I don't know about you, but I think children have a much happier party when things are kept simple. We invited our family and many of Andrew's little cousins--Jenna, Ethan, Taylor, Amber, Jasmine, and Hunter! They had a blast riding in Andrew's new Gator from Grandmama & Granddaddy (my parents). By the time we ate cake, Andrew was a bit tired. My new goal for next year is to make Andrew's cake. I used to love bakery cakes, but the more we eat them the more I realize homemade not only tastes better, but has a lot more love involved. Soooo, I will start practicing soon, because I am not a baker, I just love to "throw" stuff together in a skillet and make casseroles. Andrew is worth anything, even trying to bake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home